Author Topic: HORROR: Watch the Abia State University (ABSU) Gang Rape  (Read 18415 times)

Offline FuckBitch

• Semi-Alien
HORROR: Watch the Abia State University (ABSU) Gang Rape
« on: September 26, 2011, 12:42:49 AM »
The Vice-Chancellor of Abia State University, Prof. Chibuzor Ogbuagu, claims that “the gang-raping of a student did not happen in the institution” (simply because it didn't happen within the confines of ABSU). The Abia State Police Commissioner, Mr. Bala Hasan (and thus the Abia State Police command) says there was no report, thus “police could not investigate an issue that was hypothetical and unfounded.” The Office of the Abia State Governor (and thus Governor Theodore Orji himself) says it is all the handwork of his political enemies. Tell me, what kind of wicked insensitivity is this? And from people that ought to be protecting us? What if it had been their own daughter that was involved?

(If You're Touched, Please Sign The Online Petition To President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan)

Watch this Horror Video, and tell me if you think the police should wait for a formal report or even if it's the work of political detractors:
(wait for page to load fully, then click on “close to play” to start video)

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 03:30:30 AM by ~Tony Ikenna~ »

Offline housedoctor

• Jnr. Citizen
Re: HORROR: Watch the Abia State University (ABSU) Gang Rape
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 04:28:42 AM »
chei...may these animals who call themselves students never know peace all the rest of the days of their lives, may their own cherished jewels be brought out to be humiliated in public as they have gleefully chosen to humiliate someone else's jewel in public, may they ever cry out in never-ending pain as this poor girl cried out onto their deaf ears...and may all the curses which nigerians and foreigners alike have been puring on them all come to pass. AMEN

Offline pat

• Alien
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 09:33:43 PM »
OMG! I was doubting before but now i know better. This is plain horrible

Offline Workeses

• Alien
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 09:45:03 PM »
ANF is one of the forums i visit once in awhile and have neva seen reason to comment on any topic here b4 now. But this story, ever since it broke, made me feel bad. But watchin the video here has made me go berzerk. Its not like i dont get to hear abt rape cases, but this one is peculiar - happened at my own doorstep, with 5 (not even 1) males involved, the governor denying anythn happened even b4 any concrete investigation, the police shying away from their duties, etc etc etc.  really do smell a rat somewhere. Although my curse is already on these demons in human form, i still hope that they are convicted and sentenced to life in prison till they grow old, die and rot in that same prison. O Nigeria, o my country Nigeria. Its only in Nigeria that some off-focus members of rep will hear this nd say it is not in the jurisdiction of the house. Tell me, what is? Sharing your loot? God punish that member of house of reps that opposed that motion on this same subject when the issue was brought up by Honourable Abike Dabiri

Offline housedoctor

• Jnr. Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 09:47:24 PM »
i say AMEN to your prayers